Configuring codeigniter framework on your localhost.
If we move to any framework or platform first time then first problem is configuring this technology. Configuring codeigniter to our localhost is so simple and easy. I am trying to give step wise detail so that its easy to follow.
1- Download Codeigniter system folder from codeigniter.com
2- Now unzip it and paste it
3 – After unzipping folder copy this folder to your localhost server and change its name to some thing like “myproject”.
4- Update system/application/config/config.php file. Change base url to your localhost path.
5- Give DB name to system/application/config/database.php which you create on localhost.
Now its ready to use just go to your browser and access your first testing codeigniter configured site on localhost.
Keep enjoying !
- Facebook Style Reactions – A Simple jQuery Plugin To Generate LIKE buttons in Facebook Style
- 12 Essential jQuery Plugins to Bookmark in 2017
- Introduction to The Best PHP Social Network solution in 2016
- Giveaway: Win 1 of 3 Premium Themes from ThemeFuse [Announced]
- LinksManagement Review: Controlling the Backlinks of Yours